11.02.2012

Spokane. A while later...

My life is so crazy and busy lately. I finally got a job (hurray!) but with that and school my free time is limited. I kind of need my life like that. When I am staying busy I seem to get more done and I am happier. Since today is my day off I finally have some time to blog again. (yipee!). Get ready for an overload of photos. I love a lot of things and at the very top of the list is my nieces and nephews. I can't seem to stop taking photos of them when they're around. (can you just imagine how bad I'll be with my own kids, oh man!) And Spokane is BEAUTIFUL! Seriously. I want to move there.



  

 

 

 








 


 










The End! 
I told you there were a lot!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful photos, Sarah! It was fun to see Mal and her beautiful fam too. I really like your blog.

    ReplyDelete

Show some love!