6.23.2012

nice to see you again.





i know, i've really neglected my little blog. my reason? i was in a funk. have you ever been in a funk? i don't like them. the thing is i know exactly what caused it, i just can't do anything about it, yet. i've been really sick. not the kind that puts you in the hospital or anything, but the kind that is on going. in a nutshell i've been sick to my stomach and nauseous for since january. i've gone to the doctor and he's trying to help me find out what it is. so i'm keeping my fingers crossed. if it's a food allergy like glutton i will be the most depressed person ever ha ha. but there it is. and i'm pushing myself out of my funk. yay!

9 comments:

  1. I love, love, love that first photo! Glad your back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok yes I agree with Kate! Is that your kitty? Where did you find her? I hope you find out what's wrong soon that must be terrible.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is my kitty :) well the family's I guess. We adopted her from a neighbor, isn't she darling? And thank you, I'm hoping so too ha ha.

      Delete
  3. I hope you get outta that 'funk' and feel better! Cute outfit! Thanks so much for your sweet comment :) It's good to be back!

    sherriamour.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. i way way love that top! i'd love for you to come link this post or anything else you want up to my weekend link party http://www.lovenotesbylauryn.blogspot.com/2012/06/spread-love-link-party-14.html have a great weekend!
    {love} lauryn @ lovenotesbylauryn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This blouse is the cutest! I gave you an award on my blog :) Take a look! http://zippedydooda.blogspot.com/2012/08/an-award-for-me.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Don't be down! You'll push through it! (Coming from one with chronic stomach issues. hahaha!)

    Sara
    http://clochedeletoile.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute! Loving this look! Xo
    megthecoolgirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Show some love!