9.25.2012

i want to make a ray of sunshine and never leave home



  
(Top-Hand-me-down  Vest-Vintage  Watch-Anne Taylor   Cords-Macy's  Flats-Kohls)

Hi! I feel like it's been a while. Maybe because it has. Here's a quick update. After the semester ended in July I moved to Logan. I live my sister (who is one of my very best friends) and her husband and worked at the Sonic there (don't be jealous, please). All I wore most of the seven weeks I was there was my red and blue polo for work or my sweats. Not to attractive I promise. I loved it there. The people I worked with were wonderful. I also became friends with one of the boys who works at the Harley Davidson store next door. Think motorcycle rides (and yes you can be jealous about that). I miss it, and them, but I was homesick as well. I sure love Rexburg. And as much as I wish I didn't have to go to school anymore, I am glad to be back.



3 comments:

  1. I work at Sonic. Definitely not a job to be jealous of! It's nice to see you again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're back! I saw you the other day at the park but there were so many people I couldn't get your attention.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The more blogs I find the more cool Rexburg starts to sound. Good luck with another semester!

    ReplyDelete

Show some love!